I specialise in driving digital transformation in organisations. My success is based on a philosophy that is business-led, where I align best-practice in technology with business strategy and customer requirements in a way that is efficient and cost-effective. I enjoy wearing multiple hats leading all aspects of day-to-day technology operations as well as special technology projects. As a Chartered Manager and Associate Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders, I strongly believe people are the most important assets within an organisation and I actively support the professional development of my team and myself. To sum up, I am passionate about supporting organisations using technology to deliver better customer and business outcomes.
I have previously worked my way up through an organisation and have experience and capabilities at all levels. These experiences have taught me:
- I can transform a business in any state up to $500m annual revenue.
- I focus on the customer first, understand the business and then investigate how technology aligns to those requirements
- I welcome input and suggestions from all sources to ensure different perspectives and requirements are reviewed
- Culture is king! The perfect system is useless without effective support and enablement
- Keep it simple
I can lead, develop and restructure teams.
- I enjoy successfully improving business outcomes, but I love developing my team and watching them grow
- I can communicate to all levels of an organisation
- I’m ultimately accountable
I constantly look for improvement opportunities, professional and personal.
- I am continually trying to improve myself. I’m currently completing the Monash Global Executive MBA program.
- I actively look for recurring patterns to highlight opportunities for improvement
I am keen to meet new people and understand different perspectives. Please contact me if you walk to discuss emerging technology, technology leadership, business transformation, cloud, or security.
Technology Strategy Development and Implementation | Digital Transformation | Business Engagement | IT Management | Business Process Improvement | Change Management | Business Acquisition Integration | Project Management | Continual Improvement | Security | Integrations | Business Intelligence and Reporting
Equipment Rental | Labour Hire | Manufacturing | Engineering Services | Mining | Energy | Transport
You might also like
Cloud Computing Explained
A breakthrough to make it beta: Blocking out stress to treat cancer
Backup Your Data
Universities are missing the mark teaching SDGs in business – but there’s a way to fix it
Antivirus and Anti-Malware
Keep Missing Out on Property?