Diabetes and COVID-19 restrictions
How has CV19 affected people living with diabetes?
In this Special Podcast Post, Super Bites Podcast host Lucas Sadler, speaks with DWS Health expert, Dr Roy Rasalam about how has CV19 affected people living with diabetes? Over the three episodes, you will also hear what Dr Roy thinks about Covid-19 cause problems for conditions other than diabetes.
Additionally, the podcast covers:
- How can people with diabetes look after themselves?
- When should people with diabetes contact their doctor?
- How can people with diabetes see their doctor during the CV19 restrictions?
- Are there ways people can be prepared to avoid problems?
- Are there certain types of diabetes more at risk for problems due to CV19 restrictions?
All content found on DWS Health Stuff, including text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.